Our Spring event is finally set for March 20-22 in a vacant retail space at Cooper Point Marketplace (near the Capital Mall in Olympia)! Team Member (Volunteer) and Consignors registration is OPEN!!
CLICK HERE FOR EASY STEP-BY-STEP SIGN UP DIRECTIONS!
Request FREE ADMISSION PASSES for your school, moms group, church, organization, etc.
Get ready for our Spring 2015 Event!! Shop for Clothing & Shoes, Maternity, Baby Gear, Toys, Games, Books, and Much Much More!!!!! Get your shopping done all under one roof....at super savings!!!
• Thursday, March 19th* 4pm-9pm PRIME TIME SHOPPING-$10 Online or $15 at the door (price per adult)
• Friday, March 20th 9am-7pm ($2 Admission)
• Saturday, March 21st 9am-5pm ($1 Admission)
• Sunday, March 22nd 9am-2pm (50% Off (Tags without a star) (FREE Admission)
*Thursday March 19th PRESALE SHOPPING for Team Members, Consignors, and 1st Time Parents, Military Families, Teachers, & Foster Parents—see Full Sale Schedule for Specific times.
• Consignor: turn your closets into ca$h
• Help at the Sale: earn more money and shop first!
• Savvy Shopper: why ever pay retail? Download a copy of our spring schedule and get ready to shop!
• First-Time Parent, Military Family, Teacher, or Foster Parent: shop before we open to the public!!!
• Promote Your Business: be a vendor at our events or have your business info put into our family packs and get your business seen!
• VALET Consignor: Have items to sell….but no time to tag?? We can tag your items for you!
Click on image for MAP
FROM SOUTH of OLYMPIA (NORTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Take the Black Lake Blvd exit toward W Olympia
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for West Olympia and merge onto Black Lake Blvd SW
Turn left onto Cooper Point Rd. SW
Turn right into Cooper Point Marketplace parking lot
Follow signs to JBF Sale
FROM TACOMA (SOUTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N