Fall 2014 Event: September 12th - 14th
Are you ready for our Fall Event??? Our Spring event was our biggest & best sale event YET! Shopper registration is OPEN for Fall, on June 1st, you will be able to Sign up as a Consignor and Team Member. CLICK HERE FOR EASY STEP-BY-STEP SIGN UP DIRECTIONS!
Request FREE ADMISSION PASSES for your school, moms group, church, organization, etc.
Get ready for our FALL 2014 Event!! Shop for Clothing & Shoes, Maternity, Baby Gear, Toys, Games, Books, and Much Much More!!!!! Get your shopping done all under one roof....at super savings!!!
Friday, September 12th 9am-7pm ($2 Admission)
Saturday, September 13th 9am-5pm ($1 Admission)
Sunday, September 14th 8am-2pm (50% Off (Tags without a star) (FREE Admission)
PRINT A FREE ADMISSION COUPON HERE
• Consignor: turn your closets into ca$h
• Help at the Sale: earn more money and shop first!
• Savvy Shopper: why ever pay retail? Download a copy of our spring schedule and get ready to shop!
• First-Time Parent, Military Family, Teacher, or Foster Parent: shop before we open to the public!!!
• Promote Your Business: be a vendor at our events or have your business info put into our family packs and get your business seen!
• VALET Consignor: Have items to sell….but no time to tag?? We can tag your items for you!
Click on image for MAP
FROM SOUTH of OLYMPIA (NORTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Take the Cooper Pt Rd exit
Keep left at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 101 N/Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Turn left onto Decatur St SW
Continue onto Crosby Blvd SW
Follow signs to Student Union Building
FROM TACOMA (SOUTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N