Spring 2014 Event: April 4th-6th,
Are you ready for our Spring Event??? We will now be in location with 2x the space!!! This will be our biggest event YET! Registration is OPEN, you can Sign up TODAY as a consignor, Team Member, Presale Shopper, or get on our mailing list! CLICK HERE FOR EASY STEP-BY-STEP SIGN UP DIRECTIONS!
Request FREE ADMISSION PASSES for your school, moms group, church, organization, etc.
Get ready for our Spring 2014 Event!! Shop for Clothing & Shoes, Maternity, Baby Gear, Toys, Games, Books, and Much Much More!!!!! Get your shopping done all under one roof....at super savings!!!
PRIME TIME SHOPPING!!! We are offering a premium shopping time for families who want to beat the crowds. Prime Time shopping begins at 5pm on Thursday, April 3rd, an hour before we open the doors to our pre-registered first time parents, military families, foster parents, and teachers! Tickets can be pre-purchased ONLINE for $10 or $15 at the door.
Breakdown Shift Perks! - (details coming soon...)
BIGGER VENUE!!! More space = More consignors = More items = More shoppers!!!!
• Consignor: turn your closets into ca$h
• Help at the Sale: earn more money and shop first!
• Savvy Shopper: why ever pay retail? Download a copy of our spring schedule and get ready to shop!
• First-Time Parent, Military Family, Teacher, or Foster Parent: shop before we open to the public!!!
• Promote Your Business: be a vendor at our events or have your business info put into our family packs and get your business seen!
• VALET Consignor: Have items to sell….but no time to tag?? We can tag your items for you!
Click on image for MAP
FROM SOUTH of OLYMPIA (NORTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Take the Cooper Pt Rd exit
Keep left at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 101 N/Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Turn left onto Decatur St SW
Continue onto Crosby Blvd SW
Follow signs to Student Union Building
FROM TACOMA (SOUTH I-5)
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 N